Never Visit a New Home Without Buyer’s Agent
Did you know….
- The on-site sales people at the building site are employees of the building company, and are often not licensed real estate agents.
- It costs you nothing to have a Buyers Agent.
- The builder/developer always offers a “co-op” commission to Realtors as Buyers Agents to represent you during the building process.
- The price the builder offers is the same whether there is a Buyer’s Agent involved or not.
- Because the builder pays your agent’s commission, you can have a Buyer’s Agent at NO COST TO YOU.
- You are more likely to save money if you have a Buyers Agent involved in the deal.
- Building a new home can take five to eight months. At some point during this long process there will be a need for a highly trained and skilled professional such as Steve Arrington on your side, as your Buyer’s Agent.
- Make sure to check with Steve to see what new home sites are offering….