Steve as Your Buyer’s Agent
According to the National Association of Realtors over 60% of buyers employ a buyers agent. Because having a Buyers Agent is now the norm, not the exception, it is critical that you make sure you have the right Realtor® working for you. Because purchasing real estate is often a very complex transaction, you need an experienced, highly qualified agent on your side, representing you each step of the way.
What exactly is a Buyer’s Agent?
The technical definition of a Buyer’s Agent is: a Realtor® who works solely on behalf of the buyer and owes duties to the buyer which includes the utmost good faith, loyalty and fidelity. The agent will negotiate on behalf of and act as an advocate for the buyer. The agent must disclose to potential sellers all adverse material facts concerning the buyer’s financial ability to perform the terms of the transaction and whether the buyer intends to occupy the property. A separate written buyer agency agreement is required which sets forth the duties and obligations of the broker and the client.
A practical definition of a Buyers Agent is a Realtor® that represents you at no cost to you. Many buyers do not realize that when buying a home the Realtor commission is included in the sale price of a home, not added to it.
Steve offers a unique perspective to buyers on how to search for homes, to ensure that no possibilities are left out. Steve’s formula includes the following philosophy:
- Timing is EVERYTHING… when you are in the market to buy a home, you need to have a Realtor® that is available and ready when you are. Steve has access to all different types of properties through his exclusive list of prospective sellers, his vast knowledge of existing inventory, and his unique search formulas.
- Steve will help you design a strategy to assist you in pinpointing the neighborhood and property that is best suited for you and your family’s needs. Steve will also introduce different concepts to assist you to think “outside the box” to identify what you really want.
- Steve has expert knowledge with how to structure a deal to maximize your purchase power.
- Steve is acutely aware of all buyer assistance programs and can provide added expert advice on loan programs when your Lender is not available.
If you do not have a Lender you are working with, Steve will assist you in finding the right Lender for your needs. Steve will also assist you in the pre-approval process for a mortgage.
- Steve will present your offer in a timely fashion and negotiate your contract with the Seller.
- Steve quickly responds to his buyer’s requests, and proactively troubleshoots the purchase to ensure the transaction is closed on schedule, on time.